info-gnuprologjava

[Info-gnuprologjava] Seriously stumped

From: Daniel Warzecha
Subject: [Info-gnuprologjava] Seriously stumped
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:00:49 +0100

Hello,

I tried your last suggestion with the assert-Code. It throws an IllegalArgumentException and says "The goal is not currently active."

I appended the rules file, maybe I did something wrong there. Don't worry, it's not very long. Perhaps you can tell me what went wrong?

Code snippets:
public static final String PATH_PROLOGRULES = "Prolog/umlsecrules.pro";

prologEnv.ensureLoaded(AtomTerm.get(PATH_PROLOGRULES));
prologEnv.runInitialization(prologInterpreter);

  Term [] invkeyArg = {AtomTerm.get(keyMatcher.group())}; // keyMatcher.group() is "k_c" here
CompoundTerm [] invkeyComp =
{new CompoundTerm(AtomTerm.get("inverseOf"), invkeyArg)};
CompoundTerm assertCT = new CompoundTerm("asserta",invkeyComp);
try {
prologInterpreter.runOnce(assertCT);
}
catch (PrologException e) {