info-gnu-chess

RE: Question

From: Sternbach, William [IT]
Subject: RE: Question
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:06:27 -0400

Simon,

I understand your feelings about gnuchess' strength being sufficient.

But, if some improvements in the positional evaluation of gnuchess could
increase its rating and possibly make it better than most (or all) other
programs,
that would really be an accomplishment.

Do you think the changes in the positional evaluaton would be alot of work
or fairly
easy?

- Bill