[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Help logging onto to an anonymous CVS: no such repository when it is the
Help logging onto to an anonymous CVS: no such repository when it is there.
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:49:22 -0800 (PST)
Newbie here needs help. I am running into all kinds of stumbling blocks...
Just recently downloaded and installed cvs 1.12.12. Installation went without
- created a folder called 'cvsroot' in /home/knji
- created a repository with the command cvs -d /home/knji/cvsroot init
- Set the environment variable CVSROOT=/home/knji/cvsroot
- Attempted to log using ':pserver:address@hidden:/home/knji/cvsroot login'
I get prompted for a password, which I enter... then server returns response
/home/knji/cvsroot:no such repository.
home/knji/cvsroot contains the folder CVSROOT, which contains a bunch of
files. These, I presume
where created when I did the 'init'
So what am I missing? I apologize if this question has been asked before.
Could not located it
- Help logging onto to an anonymous CVS: no such repository when it is there.,
Klaus Nji <=