[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:21:23 -0400 (EDT)
I have just installed wincvs 1.3 following the guide cited below
- Install WinCVS 1.3
- Install Python 2.1.1 or later
- Continue on with the 1.4 and 1.3 instructions below
- Note: If WinCVS 1.3 crashes when you start it, try installing Python, TCL, and WinCVS 1.4
WinCVS 1.2 and 1.3 Instructions
- Install TCL for WinCVS (it's free) -- this enables the Macros menu in WinCVS
- If want to use ActiveState's TCL, run this registry file and change
HKLM/scriptics/Tcl/8.4/Root to the full path of the TCL program files directory.
- For WinCVS 1.3, you need to copy the TCL DLL to the WinCVS program files directory (and set the above registry setting to the WinCVS program files directory?).
- Copy cvsignore to
c:\ or where ever your
HOME environment variable points to) -- this is where WinCVS looks for file types to ignore. Note that the file is called "cvsignore" but you must rename it to
.cvsignore -- put a period in front of the name.
- Run this registry file to fix the DST problem.
i installed cvs in the program files folder but python and tcl at the root (C:)
when i start WinCVS it complains that it can't locate python, can anyone help me with this?
thanks in advance...
Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|