|Subject:||problem of giving LOCK to one file|
|Date:||Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:13:36 -0800|
I want to apply lock to one of my file..
1. suppose Makefile is already under cvs.
2. three or four people checked out that Makefile and other files under home directory that are under cvs
3. edit Makefile by all people.
4. I want to checkin all the files into cvs after edit except Makefile.
5. Is their any medhod so that we can provide LoCK to makefile so that users can checkout Makefile, can edit makefile in home dir but cant checkin makefile into cvs
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|