[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:28:34 -0800
I use ViewCVS and CVSgraph (add on to ViewCVS)
- ViewCVS 0.9.2 http://viewcvs.sourceforge.net/
- Make sure you have gnudiff and rcs are up to date. This
will save you many headaches.
- CVSgraph http://www.akhphd.au.dk/~bertho/cvsgraph/
- For CVSgraph you'll need the following libraries:
I used the open source libraries from HP since we run HP-UX. You can
also find them at http://www.boutell.com/gd/manual1.8.4.html. I can't speak
for the quality of these as I am not using them. Others on the list may
have better references to these libraries.
- graphic interface, Sylvain . Laisne, 2002/02/05
- graphic interface,
Schwenk, Jeanie <=