Greetings from Amazon.com!
My name is Lisa Lindberg, and I'm from the Amazon.com Associates Program.
you have a Web site, you can easily link your
content to Amazon.com, and start earning
additional revenue from your Web site. And, for a
limited time, to encourage you to enroll in our
program, I would like to make you a special
offer--sign up for our program, put a link to
Amazon.com on your Web site, and I will send you a
$20 promotional certificate good towards
your next qualifying purchase at
How can you benefit
from the Associates Program?
What do you have to do to
become a successful Associate?
- Earn 5-15% of each sale every time you
send us a customer from your site.
- Easily link any of your site's content to
a huge, complementary selection of products at Amazon.com.
- Give your site visitors an instant purchase option they can trust.
Why should you join our
your site with the program today--it's FREE and only takes 5
- Build links from your
homepage to Amazon.com. Or, link your content to
any product on our site including specialized
titles like Open Source Development With CVS
that may appeal to your unique site visitors.
- Use our easy reporting tools to check your earnings at any time.
here to learn more about
becoming an Amazon.com Associate. We'd love to
have you join us! But hurry--your $20
promotional certificate expires on 1/31/01.To receive your certificate,
simply send an email with your new, unique
Associates ID to address@hidden
. Well then email you your
$20 promotional gift certificate. Note,
Amazon.coms promotional certificate terms and
conditions will apply.
- We have over 30 million customers.
Visitors to your site are already customers of Amazon.com. When
you join our program, we pay you when your visitors shop with us.
- We have a strong, internationally
recognized brand name.
- We even feature state-of-the-art dynamic links--the Amazon.com RecommendsTM Service. These powerful links change over time, automatically populating your Web site with fresh, new material--thus saving you extra work.
will receive your unique Associates ID immediately
after enrolling in the program.
You received this message because I think your site would make a great addition to our Associates program. I hope that this opportunity holds value for you. However, if you wish not to receive this type of mail from Amazon.com in the future, please reply to this mail with the word remove as the subject line.