|Subject:||RE: Could you please help about rsh connection with xinetd|
|Date:||Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:38:34 +0800|
Thanks for your help! but cvs still can't work.
1. "rsh" and "telnet" can login each other, does it mean xinetd works all right?
2. After I run "rsh", I can see the log, but no log after I run cvs. still "connection refused."
3. After I changed the configure of xinetd, I had restart my computer.
4. In "inted", we need add client's IP address to ".rhosts", how can I do this step in
"xinetd", is it the same? I have done it, but also failed.
5. I can't run "rsh 10.170.8.190 cvs -v", prompt: "connection refused.", though I can login
to cvs server with "rsh".
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 1:02 AM
Cc: address@hidden; address@hidden
Subject: Re: Could you please help about rsh connection with xinetd
> # cvs import testcvs ORIGINAL START
> prompt: "connection refused."
> I don't know whether it is the setting of network or cvs.
That error indicates that xinetd isn't listening for connections on the
cvspserver port. Make sure you had xinetd re-read it's configuration
info after you changed it and check your syslog for error messages from
Shut up and go get me some antiseptic. -- Calvin
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|