[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:34:59 -0000
I have noticed a strange thing with the revision numbers for some
files.When the file is opened, it shows the revision numbers and log
messages at the top, there it is showing revision numbers like
1.1,1.2,1.3 ... and again below 1.1,1.2,1.3 with different log
messages as below.
* Revision 1.4 2000/11/29 23:13:35 adam
* modified SDMFilterLoad() and SDMFilterCommit() function definitions
* Revision 1.3 2000/08/07 21:32:29 mark
* Added proto defn for FilterIOReset.
* Revision 1.2 2000/07/19 16:57:03 mark
* Added IMPLICIT_FILTER_TAG defination
* Revision 1.1 2000/07/17 22:56:51 pete
* The filter.h file is now mbtvfilter.h
* Revision 1.3 2000/07/14 23:40:12 manj
* The implicit filter #defines moved from filter.c to here
* Revision 1.2 2000/07/13 22:06:43 manj
* The filter.h which has filterIni and filterFini functions is added
* Revision 1.1 2000/06/30 21:12:03 pete
* all definitions moved from filter_p.h.
* Revision 1.2 2000/06/20 23:58:25 oli
* few correction made to separate from sdm_p.h and sdm.h correctly.
* Revision 1.1 2000/06/20 23:18:56 oli
* the SDM filters have now extracted from sdm.c & sdm_p.
But when I do log on the file, it is showing revision numbers from
1.6 to 1.1 ie. it is not showing some of the messages that it shows
in the file.
Can someone explain why this is happening?
- revision numbers,