[igraph] Inquiring questions about python-igraph

From: Fan Yang
Subject: [igraph] Inquiring questions about python-igraph
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 15:30:08 -0400

Dear igraph helpers,
I have run into some issues about python-igraph these days. I cannot install igraph on my Mac. I have tried for many ways of installing but I still failed to import igraph module into Anaconda python 3.6 of Jupyter Notebook. I was wondering if the igraph module only supports for the python 2.7. But I need to use Anaconda python 3.6. I am afraid that there maybe result in some issues if python2.7 and python 3.6 coexist.
I am looking forward to receiving your suggestions. Thank you so much!
Best,
Fan