[igraph] IGraph/M version 0.3.94 is now available (igraph for Mathematic

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: [igraph] IGraph/M version 0.3.94 is now available (igraph for Mathematica)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 14:09:15 +0100

Dear igraph users,

Prerelease 0.3.94 of IGraph/M, igraph's Mathematica interface, is now available.

http://szhorvat.net/mathematica/IGraphM

While this is still a prerelease, I now recommend using it instead of
the stable 0.3.0.

A running list of changes since the 0.3.0 release is available in the
GitHub README:

https://github.com/szhorvat/IGraphM/

There is now a Gitter chatroom for IGraph/M support.

https://gitter.im/IGraphM/Lobby

If you have any feedback, please join the chatroom, or email me directly.

Szabolcs