Re: [igraph] Ways to identify the origin of a network which comprises se

From: Adrian Dwiputra
Subject: Re: [igraph] Ways to identify the origin of a network which comprises sequential edges
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 15:24:53 +0700

It worked well. Thanks

Best,
Adrian

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Find the vertices with no inbound edges, i.e. vertices with an in-degree of zero:

which(degree(g, mode="in") == 0)

T.

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 7:27 AM, Adrian Dwiputra <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello there,

Currently I've been trying to identify the vertice from which a complex directed network begins using igraph package in R. I already tried 'head_of' and 'tail_of' but the functions only return the heads and tails of the individual edges, not the network. Does anybody have any advice on the issue? Is there any way to achieve my objective?

Many thanks in advance

Best,
Adrian