[igraph] Interactions between communities

From: Manuel Zetina-Rejón
Subject: [igraph] Interactions between communities
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:04:06 -0600

I'm stuck in how to index all edges between communities in order to sum weight attribute per communitie to express in relation to total weight of edges.

Let me say I identified communities in a network, then I identify memberships. I wonder how to index only edges in a community i order to sum the weights of them. I've found this like the inverse of crossing() function.

Any help?

Thank you

Manuel
Dr. Manuel J.  Zetina-Rejón
Interdisciplinary Center of Marine Sciences National Polytechnic
Lab. of Dynamics & Management of Aquatic Ecosystems
Av. Instituto Politénico Nacional S/N Col. Playa Palo de Sta. Rita La Paz, BCS, México
CP 23096
Tel. +52 (612) 1234658 Ext. 82452
Fax. +52(612) 1225322
http://www.cicimar.ipn.mx