Re: [igraph] Import error in python : undefined symbol gzopen64

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Import error in python : undefined symbol gzopen64
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:41:27 +0200

I wasn't able to reproduce your issue on a freshly installed Ubuntu 12.04 --
python-igraph installed and imported just fine.

I have noticed that you tried to install python-igraph 0.7.0. Can you try it
again with 0.7.1-post6 (the most recent version of the Python interface)? If it
still fails, the following hack *might* work:

LDFLAGS=-Lz pip install python-igraph

If it does not work, get back to me and provide more details about how you
installed the C core of igraph before trying to install the Python interface,
and whether you are using the system Python or an independent instance.

T.