[igraph] Recent publication that cites python igraph

From: Ahmed Abdeen Hamed
Subject: [igraph] Recent publication that cites python igraph
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:09:15 -0400

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am very please to share with all of you that my recent work has been published and now available online. The paper have extensively used python igraph and have indeed properly cited and acknowledged igraph team in general and Dr. Tamás Nepusz for the incredible support. Here is the link to the full-text available online: ["Twitter K-H networks in action: Advancing biomedical literature for drug search"].

Once again, I am very thankful for the great help and support that I have been receiving from the python igraph community.

Sincerely,

-Ahmed

--
Ahmed Abdeen Hamed, Ph.D.