Re: [igraph] Attribute type when saving to GraphML

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Attribute type when saving to GraphML
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 00:24:38 +0200

> I'm using python-igraph (0.7.1) and when I save a graph with an integer
> attribute as GraphML, attr.type= "double" is used instead of "int". See a
> minimal example below.
This is a known issue and it is due to how the C core library of igraph
represents numeric attributes; see a more detailed explanation here:

https://github.com/igraph/igraph/issues/796#issuecomment-68191468

Unfortunately there's not much we can do about it without significant
modifications to the C core.