[igraph] question

From: Zahra Fatemi
Subject: [igraph] question
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 11:45:47 +0000 (UTC)

Dear All,
I want to change some igraph package headers, but unfortunately I cannot find their codes. I got igraph package from github, and check include and src files, but I could not find implementation of functions of igraph_interface.h like add edge. In include file, I just saw the name of functions not their implementation. Would you please help me and guide me how I can find their implementation.
Best Regards
Fatemi