[igraph] Code for calculating the weighted reciprocity

From: Johannes Beller
Subject: [igraph] Code for calculating the weighted reciprocity
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 07:46:12 +0100

Dear igraph-list-members,

I have a weighted directed network and want to calculate the weighted reciprocity (see e.g. http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~lakoglu/pubs/12-pakdd-reciprocity.pdf p.2). I am aware of igraph's reciprocity function; however, to my knowledge, it can only calculate the unweighted reciprocity.

Do you know of code (preferebly in R) to calculate the weighted reciprocity?

Best regards,

Johannes Beller