Re: [igraph] how much time does layout.kamada.kawai() need...

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] how much time does layout.kamada.kawai() need...
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:38:12 +0100

Hi,

I would probably use the DrL layout instead of Kamada-Kawai -- chances are that
you would probably get the same hairball with KK as the one that you would get
by dropping your points randomly in the unit sphere :) As for KK, I would
expect at least a few days of computation time for a graph of such a size. DrL
should finish in quarter an hour or so. (Of course this is a rough estimate
only).