Re: [igraph] set niter in for page.rank in igraph in R

From: lesscaffee
Subject: Re: [igraph] set niter in for page.rank in igraph in R
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:38:25 -0800 (PST)

> myoptions <- igraph.arpack.default
> myoptions$maxiter <- 1
> pr <- page.rank(g, options=myoptions)
Fehler in page.rank(g, options = myoptions) :
  At arpack.c:1126 : ARPACK error, The Schur form computed by LAPACK routine dlahqr could not be reordered by LAPACK routine dtrsen.

I get this erro trying to manipulate the maximal iterations that the function should take for calculation.
Any help, please?