Re: [igraph] igraph and Iron Python?

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph and Iron Python?
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 17:43:21 +0100

AFAIK IronPython is written in C#, therefore it cannot load any Python
extensions that are implemented in C. This applies to igraph as well since
igraph is mostly a C library and the Python module is "just" a wrapper around
the C core. In other words, the Python module of igraph is only compatible with
CPython, the C implementation of Python that you can download from python.org.