[igraph] only display labels for some vertex in igraph with R

From: Qi He
Subject: [igraph] only display labels for some vertex in igraph with R
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:56:06 -0800

Dear all,

I am using the below R commends to plot graph.
plot(net,layout=layout.fruchterman.reingold, vertex.color="red",vertex.size=10,vertex.label=NA)
plot(net,layout=layout.fruchterman.reingold, vertex.color="red",vertex.size=10,vertex.label=V(net)$name, vertex.label.degree=pi/2,vertex.label.dist=0.7)

However, the above command either does not display labels for vertex at all or display labels for all vertex.

Could I just display labels for some vertex with certain names? For example, I just want to display label "P53" for a gene vertex whose name is "P53" and ignore the labels of other vertex.

Thanks much

Dave