Re: [igraph] Extracting sub-graph

From: Håvard Wahl Kongsgård
Subject: Re: [igraph] Extracting sub-graph
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:04:06 +0200

decompose() seems to work for that purpose, but not on directed graphs.

    aa = i.decompose()
igraph._igraph.InternalError: Error at components.c:463: only
'IGRAPH_WEAK' is implemented, Invalid value
Note: unable to select mode='WEAK' with decompose(), is this a bug?

is the best solution simply to convert the graph to a undirected
graph, and then rebuild the extracted subgraph using the nodes values
using subgraph()?

-Håvard