Re: [igraph] How to find cut points and bridges?

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] How to find cut points and bridges?
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 21:03:16 +0200

Hi,

Cut points are called "articulation points" in igraph, so try this:

http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/R/articulation.points.html

Bridges are not implemented in igraph, but you can try to implement Tarjan's
algorithm (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_(graph_theory) ). The first
step of that algorithm involves finding a spanning tree, for which there is
already a function in igraph. The remaining three steps have to be coded by
hand.

Cheers,
Tamas