[igraph] Question about plotting in igraph a weighted graph

From: Moses Boudourides
Subject: [igraph] Question about plotting in igraph a weighted graph
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 17:38:02 +0200

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you by asking something very elementary (almost
trivial), if not already answered many times. I have a graph object
which is a weighted graph and i want to plot it in igraph in such a
way that the weight of each edge is written as a number next to the
edge. How is this done? And how could I control the position that the
number (of weight) is placed?

Best,

--Moses