Re: [igraph] MCL integration into igraph (was: Community detection with

From: Stijn van Dongen
Subject: Re: [igraph] MCL integration into igraph (was: Community detection with i-graph)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 11:12:19 +0100

      Hi Tamas,

excellent, thanks very much for the pointers. This is not something I can start
on right away, but I plan to start tackling this hopefully within at most a few
months. Will get back once I am stuck :-) so for now consider it moved onto my
TODO ..

thanks,
Stijn

--
Stijn van Dongen         >8<        -o)   O<  forename pronunciation: [Stan]
EMBL-EBI                            /\\   Tel: +44-(0)1223-492675