Re: [igraph] new user question

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] new user question
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:18:14 +0100

Hi Robert,

as long as your graphical tool is able to export the graph in some
format that can be imported into igraph, (or at least some plain text
format with graph structure and coordinates), you can use any tool you
want. E.g. cytoscape or tulip.

Btw. I am not completely sure why you need igraph at all in your
workflow. igraph was not designed for drawing diagrams.

Best,
Gabor