[igraph] FW: can you help me? graph.maxflow : assignment of edge capacit

From: Mouhcine bekkari
Subject: [igraph] FW: can you help me? graph.maxflow : assignment of edge capacity
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:34:48 +0000

hello,

I'm an engeener-student at a high school,

I' m looking for how to apply Fordfullkerson's algorithm in R software, by using graph theory,

I try the "igraph" packges , especially the graph.maxflow function, but there is no example for it in the documentation,

after asking the professor Gabor Csardi, I found how to apply the function, but it give me just the the value of the maximum
flow(wich is important..) but not the flows at the edges, I don't know how the extract all results of the function..

OR: is there an other function wich do the same thing: solving  ford-Fullkerson algorithm (searching the maximum flow) ?

cordialement,

Mouhcine Bekkari
élève-ingénieur Génie Industriel et Logistique, ENSA
Licence professionnelle Génie Logistique, FSSM
Université Cadi Ayyad Marrakech
acteur associatif
+212 6 77 66 38 53
address@hidden
53,Dr Oulad Arrad, Tassoutante
Marrakech, Maroc

> Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:49:27 +0100
> Subject: Re: can you help me? graph.maxflow : assignment of edge capacity
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
>
> Hello Mouhcine Bekkari,
>
> please send these kind of emails to the igraph-help mailing list, see
> http://igraph.sf.net for details. Thanks.
>
> igraph has no implementation of the Ford-Fulkerson algorithm, only the
> push-relabel algorithm is implemented. If that is also good, then see
> the documentation on how to add weights to the edges. Perhaps you want
> to read the following manual pages:
>
> ?graph.data.frame
> ?E
> ?graph.maxflow
>
> Best Regards,
> Gabor
>
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Mouhcine bekkari
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > hello Professor Gabor Csardi ,
> >
> > I'm an engeener-student at high school,
> > I' m looking for how to apply Fordfullkerson's algorithm in R software, by
> > using graph theory,
> >
> > I try the "igraph" packges (I think it's yours), especially the
> > graph.maxflow function, but there is no example for it,
> >

> > can you help me? can you give me an example to apply it succefully?
> >

> > thanks a lot,
> >
> > cordially,
> >

> > Mouhcine Bekkari
> > élève-ingénieur Génie Industriel et Logistique, ENSA
> > Licence professionnelle Génie Logistique, FSSM
> > address@hidden

> > Votre messagerie et bien plus où que vous soyez. Passez à Windows Live
> > Hotmail, c'est gratuit ! Inscrivez-vous
>

> --
> Gabor Csardi <address@hidden> UNIL DGM

Hotmail : un service de messagerie gratuit, fiable et complet Profitez-en