Re: [igraph] betweenness centrality -- negative and floating values?

From: Yong Zou
Subject: Re: [igraph] betweenness centrality -- negative and floating values?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:13:01 +0200

Hi Tamas,

Many thanks for cross checking the data for me.

It seems to be a small trick of using unsigned long long int. So far, so good.

However, for my other network data, BC seems very easily to overflow.
For instance, in the case of 4000 nodes which is not a so large
network. I suggest that you should find some other solutions (probably
the final) for this problem overflow/negative values, etc.

Thanks again,
Yong