Re: [igraph] igraph bug: "directed" argument skipped

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph bug: "directed" argument skipped
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:02:13 +0100

Hi,

In short: try g.get_eid(1,0,directed=True).
The long version: Graph.get_eid has an undocumented keyword argument
called "directed", which determines whether get_eid considers edge
directions or not. Up to 0.5.2, the default value of this argument is
False, which is not logical. If you explicitly set it to be True,
get_eid will work as expected. The bug will be fixed in the next
version.

--
Tamas