Re: [igraph] betweenness centrality -- negative and floating values?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] betweenness centrality -- negative and floating values?
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:50:20 +0100

Hi Yong,

I'm 99.9% convinced that such large values cannot be right. Even the
maximal betweenness centrality in a line graph of 10000 nodes is only
24995000 (i.e., 4999*5000). Can you send me the source code and the
graph you are working with (or any other graph that produces erroneously
high betweenness values)?

--
Tamas