Re: [igraph] ubuntu python package is broken?

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] ubuntu python package is broken?
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 03:26:28 -0500

Dhruv,

thanks for your report. However, I've just tried it with a virgin
installation and worked fine.

I think the problem is that you still have the 0.4.5 version
in /usr/local and python loads the C library from there.
The C compilation against 0.4.5 is probably OK because you
don't actually call any new 0.5 functions in your C program.

Please try removing your 0.4.5 installation, that should solve
the problem.

Best,
Gabor

ps. please consider joining the list, anonymous posting is not
allowed to avoid SPAM. If you're not a member then your messages
will be delayed, sometimes for minutes, sometimes for days....