Re: [igraph] memory owerflow

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] memory owerflow
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:59:13 -0500

Lubos,

I'm not very familiar with the Python interface,
but this seems to be either 1) an igraph memory leak or
2) Python not doing garbage collection frequently enough.
(Or both.)

You can try to call collect from the gc module, that forces
garbage collection. (At least this is my understanding of the manual,
I cannot try it now, sorry, maybe later today.

Best,
Gabor