Re: [igraph] Weighted graphs in Python interface

From: Benjamin Fields
Subject: Re: [igraph] Weighted graphs in Python interface
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:11:12 +0100

Hi igraph list -

Sorry Jonathan , I don't have any answers, but I was about to ask a very similar question. I'm trying to retrieve the shortest path between pairs of vertices on my weighted directed graph (the weights are stored as floats in an attribute field, all greater than or equal to zero). In order to be useful I need to retrieve the actually path(s) that result in the shortest length. I can't seem to work out a way to do this with built in functions. Anyone have any idea?

Benjamin Fields
PhD Student
Dept. of Computing
Goldsmiths College, University of London
address@hidden
mobile: +44 (0)796 106 1568
"Which is more musical: a truck passing by a factory or a truck passing by a music school?" --John Cage