[igraph] biconnected components

From: Anirban Dasgupta
Subject: [igraph] biconnected components
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:43:13 -0800

Hi,
   I am a new user of igraph, which seems like a fantastic package. I
have a question about the function "igraph_biconnected_components"  in
the 0.4.5 version. When run on the simple three node graph, the
undirected triangle, the resulting biconnected component comes out to
be only two nodes. In general, I think, the articulation points are
not being added to the corresponding components. Can anyone confirm
this ? Does anyone already have a fix?
thanks and regards
-anirban