[igraph] Bug report

From: David Morton EPFL
Subject: [igraph] Bug report
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 01:43:35 +0100

Hello,
I just wanted to point out a little bug I've run into recently with the graph.adjacency function.

start with
  m <- matrix(c(0,1,1,0),nrow=2)
then
  graph.adjacency(m, mode="undirected")
works fine, but

g <- graph.adjacency(m, mode="undirected",weighted=TRUE)
doubles every non-loop edges in g. For example
  get.adjacency(g)
would output
  0  2
  2  0
instead of
  0  1
  1  0
This problem occurs for any symmetric m.

I run up-to-date versions of igraph and R on both Linux and Windows systems.

Anyway, congratulations for igraph. It is a great and powerful software I use constantly.
Cheers!

--
David Morton de Lachapelle