[igraph] Some problem in s-t mincut

From: Jung-Guan Luo (羅中冠)
Subject: [igraph] Some problem in s-t mincut
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:56:15 +0800

Hello,

We have used iGraph to solve s-t mincut problem. In ver. 0.4.4, I found igraph
library still doesn't support function that shows partition set and cut set in
directed graph. We have tried to work on this issue recently, but we haven't
got any idea.

I have read flow.c and tried to figure out the function igraph_maxflow_value().
Unfortunately, we still can't find the way to
show s-t mincut partition set of directed graph . May I ask will you plan to
implement the function which can show partition set and cut set in s-t mincut
in the near future? Or, can you give us some ideas to solve this problem.

Best wishes
Lansler