[igraph] building R package from development branch igraph--main--0.4

From: Vincent Matossian
Subject: [igraph] building R package from development branch igraph--main--0.4
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:44:19 -0400

 Hi,

Is there a script that transforms the igraph C sources into an R package which can then be Rcmd INSTALL'ed ?

I'm asking because I downloaded the development branch using tla and copied the sources into the latest igraph-0.3.3/igraph/src directory and could successfully compile the libraries but am not finding a way to get the R interfaces built to try out the latest "walktrap_communities" feature from R.

Thanks once again for the help!

Vincent