[igraph] double headed and curving edges in tkplot

From: Jarrett Byrnes
Subject: [igraph] double headed and curving edges in tkplot
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 15:46:51 -0800

A second question (apologies if this is a lot). tkplot() seems to allow for curved arrows when a vertex points to itself.

1) Is there a way to make other edges bow or curve. Specifically, I have two vertexes, each with a directed path from one to the other. I wish the user to be able to see these as two separate paths, and hence want them to bow out a little bit.

2) Can one make a double-headed edge? What is the proper attribute for this?

3) Can one have a graph both with double-headed edges and have reciprocal edges as in 1) above?

Thanks! I'm trying to sort through the documentation on attributes, but it seems somewhat sparse. This package is wonderful, though! Thanks so much!

-Jarrett