hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Happy new year

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Happy new year
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 22:00:05 -0500

I find the autonumbered outliner (Koutliner) incredibly useful whenever I want
to be able to reference or hyperlink specific items, e.g. Training and
documentation that I export to HTML.  Try the Koutliner demo and the Hyperbole
demo for all sorts of useful capabilities.  The idea is to figure out things
you need quick access to and use Hyperbole to provide that.  If you read
through the existing material, you should be filled with ideas.  Many people
subsist by using implicit buttons only.

-- Bob