hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] How do I use implicit pathname buttons in org-mode

From: Tao Hansen
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] How do I use implicit pathname buttons in org-mode?
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 07:47:20 -0800

> How does Hyperbole affect that?  There is a variable for what mail
> composer to use.

I have gone over the hyrolo variables and can't find a variable that controls
what mail composer to use.

>Let us know how you like the outliner.  It is pretty unique.

Unfortunately I run into issues almost immediately. I am be able to invoke some
outline-specific command two times (any command, be it adding a new cell,
demoting a cell, changing the separator) in the Koutliner example file before
receiving the error `kcell-view:label: Wrong type argument:
integer-or-marker-p, nil`.

I will keep a list of all feature requests and difficulties over the following
weeks so I don't spam the newslist, this was just such a large blocker to a
major component of Hyperbole.

My plan is to use Koutliner as a kind of zettelkasten (German: "slip box" or
box of index cards). Koutliner, with its idstamps allow for the kind of
self-referencing needed to pull off the conversation with one's own notes
Niklas Luhmann describes [1].

[1] http://luhmann.surge.sh/communicating-with-slip-boxes