hurd-devel

libio: Where I'm at so far

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: libio: Where I'm at so far
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:07:46 -0800

Hey'all.  I've so far managed to build bash, bison, flex, gawk,
ncurses (C and C++), findutils, diffutils, make and the other usual
build essentials that let you get this far.

I'm hoping by end of day tommorow that I'll be able to do another ABI
run for you.  If I'm *really* lucky, we have it right and I won't have
to do this again. =)

G'night.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
Some people play the lottery, some people use Ebay. Personally, I've
had much better luck with Ebay than the lottery