hurd-devel

Re: Checks-syms results

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: Checks-syms results
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:59:22 -0800

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 08:24:36PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:

> > I've rerun the script on the current set of installed binaries, so
> > that you have the information for now.

> Thanks.  It occurs to me that in case I tweak the script more you
> might as well just give me the full output of objdump * to process
> myself.  I am presuming that it won't be very large once compressed.

400k or so: http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/dynamic-syms-200202232353.txt.gz

This is the result of objdump --dynamic-syms /gnu/bin/* /gnu/lib/*

I have not excluded the hurd libraries and stuff in this one.  I can
try to do that tommorow, though.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
I gotta ding ding dang a dang a long ding dong.