howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] Curious thing about your woody.

From: Teague Wadim
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] Curious thing about your woody.
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:30:52 +0000

Greet Man

Don't tell me why your thing is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 87% of all women need a longer
prick to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.distrilube.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
liiriphghiimmjigihiuilhshqfggiglhififqgijofmgqfs
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf