help-xlogmaster

re: Did you hear this

From: Lorene Compton
Subject: re: Did you hear this
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:25:41 -0120

Nanoforce Inc. (NNFC), Price Set To Jump Monday

SYMBOL: N N F C
NANOFORCE INC. (NNFC)  - Current Price: 1.00
Up over .40 cents last week alone

Before we start with the profile of NNFC we would like to mention something
very important: There is a Big PR Campaign started  today. We are already
seeing movement it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW

Nanoforce Inc. (NNFC) appears to be on an upward trend. Is not the time to buy ?
With current marketing campaign we expect NNFC to climb thru mid March
Get In Now!

NANOFORCE INC. (NNFC)  COMAPNY INFORMATION

Nanoforce, Inc. is a company founded to support the development, and
acquisition of exciting new products that integrate fundamental developments in
Nanotechnology. The Nanotechnology industry is in its infancy and provides a
wealth of opportunity for companies that position themselves well now to profit
from the burgeoning opportunities that will be provided by nanotech produced
products in the near future.

NANOFORCE INC. (NNFC)  RECENT NEWS
(For Complete News Detail, check your current stock site.)

March 7, 2006: Nanoforce Inc. Hires Local Management Team to Head Refinery
Science Corp.'s El Paso Office
February 13, 2006:  Nanoforce Acquires Unique package of Nanotech. Ips
December 16, 2005: Nanoforce Acquires Refinery Science Corp.
December 16, 2005: Nanoforce approves 10 for 1 split of Refinery Science.

CHECK OUT NANOFORCE (NNFC) TODAY!