help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] How to create MPEG files

From: Andrew Li
Subject: [VCDImager] How to create MPEG files
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:51:39 +1000 (EST)

Hi All,

I'm new in this area, please tolerate my questions if they seems to easy
to you guys.

I have a set of jpegs and I want to put some animation on it to make it a
vcd presentation. I know how to turn jpegs into vcd with ffmpeg and
vcdimager, but I want to create some floating text, pop up textbox, etc...
in the movie. Sort of like the vcdimager demo vcd.

Can anyone give me some hints or point me to where to look please? I'm
planning to play a vcd in my friend's wedding, any help is much
appreciated. Thanks x 100.

Additional info:
OS is FreeBSD 4.9 on Celeron 300 128MB RAM

Andrew