help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] joining more than 98 files

From: Dragon_at_work
Subject: [VCDImager] joining more than 98 files
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:21:08 +0900

I have been using vcdimager to join mpg files together (to create a VCD).

However, is there any way to overcome the 98 file limit of it?

(I have made pictures into mpeg segments of about a second each)

I tried to use mpgtx to join them (which it did), but the resulting mpg file
was rejected by vcdimager (only the first picture got shown).

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.