help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] VCD picture cd creation (still images) see urls for shell sc

From: iLLfated
Subject: [VCDImager] VCD picture cd creation (still images) see urls for shell script
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:27:16 -0700 (PDT)

Lo all,

 I've been trying to follow various broken howtos that
illustrate vcd still picture cd creation using
imagemagick jpeg2yuv mpeg2enc mplex vcdxgen and
vcdxbuild tho it seems to error out on the last step.
Here's the url of all my test files, my shell script,
the log of the output etc... I think its really close
to being done (ie like 95-99%) I just need a bit of a
push to the end if its doable.

MASTER URL:
http://home.earthlink.net/~nix4ever/info/svcd/

SCRIPT URL:
http://home.earthlink.net/~nix4ever/info/svcd/svcd_picture_cd.sh

bomb.out and vcd_creator.log are in the same master
url path.

Any help from anyone who can help me figure this out
will be greatly appreciated.

               Thanks
               Steve (address@hidden)

PPS. the scripts really easy to run place a few jpgs
in the path with the script and run the script (it
should create everything in /tmp and then remove it
when done tho its broken...)