help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] VCD Imager 7.0.12

From: stevenk
Subject: [VCDImager] VCD Imager 7.0.12
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 06:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to figure out how to compile "VCDXBUILD" for Win32, but have
not figured out where to get a compiler that will compile it. I tried
Visual C++, but it complained about the includes. I want to be able to
add an option to skip checking the MPEG files. I have MPEG files that
were created by other VCD software and I know will work, but the
compiled version complains about the header and sector size of the MPEG
data. I know what and where I want to put the modification, but I have
not been successful at getting the unmodified source code to compile
yet.

Thanks

Steven Kliewe