help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] vcd imager

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] vcd imager
Date: 24 Apr 2002 16:07:17 +0200

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 15:37, alcats wrote:
> I recently bought and downloaded DVD copy pro.
fyi, you payed money to people who didn't write the software they sell
bundled...

thus you should contact them directly for support, since they don't pass
the projects they are making profit with any of the money they make...

> Everything is ok. when i ripped and burned from DVD, however, when i tried to
> convert a movie which i downloaded from the internet to vcd using the imager,
> when i clicked on make BIN i received an error message
> Info: scanning mpeg track # 0 for scanpoints
> Error: scanning error 0 x 52494646 2324.
> Could you please shed some light on this and give me a reply, I would be most
> grateful.

seems you tried to fed vcdimager a RIFF-file, instead of a proper mpeg
stream...

ps: does 'DVD copy pro' include vcdimager's source code?

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel       /    Phone: (EUROPE) +43-1-58801-18840
Email: address@hidden       /    Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key